- Please note that deliveries are made on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday only. No exceptions.
- When the order is received at the freight terminal, the shipping company will be in touch with you to arrange a delivery date.
- No delivery date will take place until a window of time is arranged between you and the freight carrier.
- The homeowner or a representative of the homeowner must be present to receive the product delivery.
- All delivery dates are estimated, we cannot guarantee specific dates; no exceptions. Unforeseen circumstances may occur and can impact transit and cause delays.
- Most shipments will arrive by Common Carrier. This means it will be a lift-gate delivery.
- All deliveries are curbside. This means that a lift-gate truck will place the pallet(s) off the street, usually onto the curb/sidewalk or driveway.
- No product will be brought to a garage or inside of the home.
- The help of the homeowner/homeowner rep may be required. Please be prepared for this.
- A visual inspection of the order is a good idea at this time. It is important to note any visual defects, damage or shortages at this time. Taking photos is also helpful.
- Make sure to double check the quantities of all products.
- Note any/all issues on the original Bill of Lading, and get in touch with us at (619) 429-5220.
- Have the driver sign the Bill of Lading Noted Issues.
- If the buyer fails To Note Any Damages On The Bill of Lading at the Time of Delivery, the Buyer Must Then File a Claim With the Freight Carrier. Retain All Damaged Items as the Carrier Will Require Salvage Before the Claim Will Be Processed.
- Do Not Refuse Any Order.
- Please keep in mind that Engineered Wood Trim is made of real wood and hand stained before being sent to you. These are not off the shelf items. They may take 2-4 days to get ready to ship.
- Store delivered items properly as to avoid voiding any warranties.
* Please Read Carefully *
- All returns must have a RM# (Return Merchandise Number). Please contact us at 619-429-5220 before sending any items back or we cannot ensure any refunds.
- You must have at least 10 boxes or more of any flooring product to receive an RM#.
- All claims must be filed within 48 hours of receipt of the product.
- All returned boxes must be in sealed new condition. We will make a determination of refund once we have inspected the return by our Quality Assurance Team.
- All returns must be done within 15 days of purchase date.
- All returns are charged a 25% restocking fee. No exceptions.
- All returned items will be charged a shipping fee. The amount is TBD (To Be Determined).
- No leftover materials unboxed, unwrapped, glued down, materials will be accepted.
- No Returns on Glues, Underlayment, or Special Order Items.
- No Returns on Clearance Items, Discontinued Flooring, Specially Priced Items, Promotional Items, Etc.
- Cancelling orders must be done at least 48 hours in advance of leaving our warehouse. All orders after that time will be considered Sold and the customer is responsible for all charges related to the sale.
- There is no exchanging of flooring, etc.
- No Returns on Shipping and Handling.
- If Buyer fails to note damage or partial loss at the time of delivery on the original bill of lading, the Buyer must then file a claim directly with the carrier. Retain all damaged items as the carrier will require salvage before the claim will be processed.
- Refunds may be issued, after the Quality Assurance Team, assess the return. The amount will be credited to your Credit Card, or we may issue a Check to be sent by mail, in approximately 3-5 business days.
- Following manufacturers installation and maintenance instructions is very important. Failure to follow the instruction will Void the Warranty.
- All damaged items must be reported on the Bill of Lading that the Delivery Driver has. Any and all items must be noted by the delivery driver before we accept any items claimed.
- Do not return or Refuse Damaged Items With the Delivery Driver!
- Contact us with any issues right awayat (619) 429-5220.
- Do Not Discard Any Damaged Material.
- We only accept full, no partial boxes for return.
- We highly advise keeping 2-3 extra boxes for future issues (damages, floor info., etc.)
- We highly recommend that you seek a qualified flooring installer.
- We do not guarantee any install of your flooring.
- Please follow all of the recommended installation instructions. Failure to follow these will result in a voided warranty.
Customer Service Agreement to Purchase
Thank you for taking the time to Read our purchase agreement. In order to ensure that we can provide the best customer service possible, we have set forward some purchasing regulations, please contact us if you have any questions, especially before ordering:
- Please read the Return Policy(click and read 1st) before purchasing any of our products.
- It is important to note that we sell a minimum of 600 Square Feet of flooring,no less.
- We do not accept returns under 4 Full Boxes. They must be in closed & in new condition boxes.
- You must be available for the delivery to your home, or have a designated person to there(at your home,etc.) to receive the order.
- Deliveries can only be made to street addresses only. No PO Boxes or similar addresses.
- Customer must sign for the order.
- No Exchanges will be made on any product.
- We expect the Lead Time to be 2-4 days(if items are in stock), but will keep in contact with all customers to convey any information that we have.
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining flooring products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to cause cancer.
These products can expose you to chemicals, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. avoid inhaling dust generated from wood products or use an approved dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov